- Communicating shared values.
- Responding promptly and efficiently to customer requests.
- Personalizing customer experiences to each unique individual.
- Offering coupons and discounts for customers.
- Building a loyalty program that makes it easy for customers to be rewarded.
- Investing in your customers’ experiences by hiring quality customer service reps.
Sources: Harvard Business Review (2) (3) (4) | Temkin Group (2) | Accenture (2) | NewVoice | McKinsey Research | Kolsky | Virtual Incentives | Apptentive | Yes Lifecycle Marketing | Bond | 3Cinteractive | RightNow | Rosetta Consulting | Gallup | Talend