1. What information do we collect?A. Information You Provide:
SaaSList collects information from users once they’ve visited any web page on our site, clicked on any links, filled out any inquiry forms, requested a quote, subscribed to our newsletter, comment on articles, reply to other comments, respond to a survey, or otherwise submitted any form on our site. Upon visiting and using SaaSList, we may collect and store the following information:
- your first and last name
- your email address
- your company name
- your phone number
- your IP address
- your locations – as appropriate
- your interests – as appropriate
- your browsing activity on our site
2. What do we use your information for?SaaSList reserves the right to use collected information in any and all of the following ways:
Note: SaaSList allots users the ability to unsubscribe from receiving emails at any time. SaaSList includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email.
- Personalize Your Experience: your browsing behaviors, and information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve Our Website: we continually strives to improve our overall website based on the information and feedback received from you.
- Improve Visitor Experience: your information helps us more effectively respond to user experiences, requests, and support needs.
- Connect You With a Service Provider (as applicable)
- Administer a Contest, Promotion, Survey or Other Site Feature
- Send Periodic Emails: the email address provided will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to specified requests and activity within the SaaSList site.
- Share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as vendor comparisons, and quote retrievals.
3. How we protect your informationSaaSList is committed to protecting your information. In doing so, we implement and utilize an array of security protocols, firewalls, and measures in order to maintain and ensure the safety of all personal information when you enter, submit, or access any personal information. However, please note that the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). They enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?SaaSList does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personal identifiable information to outside parties without your consent. Users should however note that this agreement does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you; however, these parties must comply in keeping this information confidential.
SaaSList also reserves the right to release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceSaaSList is in compliance with the requirement of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). As such, we do NOT collect information of any sorts from any person of the age 13 or under. The SaaSList website and its content and services are all directed to persons of the age of 13 or older.
7. Data Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
– If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You can object to the processing of your personal information, restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
– If we have collected and/or processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
9. Your ConsentBy using the SaaSList website in any capacity, you are hereby consenting to our privacy policies. As such, users should be sure to review the points and topics covered above regularly.
Last updated on May 4, 2019